2017 DINNER THEATER BANQUET DRAWS RECORD NUMBERS
Thank you to everyone involved with the 2017 Dinner Theater Banquet “Stories Worth Sharing”! The event would not have been as successful without your support – from donors, to attendees, to staff and Members.
This year’s event:
- Raised more than $5,000 in net contributions
- Saw a 20% increase in attendance
- Reached nearly 25% increase in auction donations
- Earned more than $200,000 in media value exposure!!
We hope to DOUBLE these numbers for the 2018 Dinner Theater Benefit, and we’re planning NOW!
The results of the 2017 event are just the beginning of a very positive trend for our organization, which needs to increasingly provide services and assistance to more and more community members struggling with mental illness annually.
Current statistics show:
- Approximately 1 in 5 adults have a mental illness each year -
about 155,000 adults in Lake County, IL!
- About 10.2 million adults have co-occurring mental health &
- More than 26% of homeless adults live with serious mental illness
- Approximately 90% of those who die by suicide have an
underlying mental illness
- 60% of adults with mental illness didn’t get health services the
- Adults with mental illness die an average of 25 years earlier,
largely due to treatable conditions
A Special Thank You
To Our Supporters
Board of Directors
Lincolnshire Marriott Theater
Chicago Bears' Desmond Clark
Chicago Field Museum
Elite Island Resorts
The Claim Company Vernon Hills
Chicago White Sox
Advanced Auto Parts
Julie Kaplan Photography
Giordano's Pizzeria Buffalo Grove
City of North Chicago
Laura Romig Photography
Mike & Margaret Flatley